Monday, January 25, 2010

Cool Videos to Make You Think

I first saw this video on Doug Johnson's blog and it gives me a number of things to think about. I was especially intrigued by the definitions of fast knowledge and slow knowledge. Which part catches your attention?





And the next blog I looked at showed me this video:




Maybe I'll have to get a cellphone one of these days. (I have an iPod but have never downloaded a podcast. At least I have started!) This video came from Mr. Byrne's blog Free Technology for Teachers.

Heavy thoughts for a Monday afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!