Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Sixth Grade Project - Xtranormal Videos About Internet Safety



My sixth grade students have been studying internet safety this semester. We competed in the FBI-SOS Internet Safetly Challenge in November. My students came in 6th in the United States and 1st in Minnesota. I am very proud of their hard work.

We also watched some Public Service Announcements about internet safety. Then the students worked in pairs using Xtranormal to create their own PSAs about being safe online.

Here is my sample:



The students would like to share their videos with interested viewers. Watch them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!