Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Teaser Tuesday -- The Dark Divine by Bree Despain


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
***********************

The Dark Divine
by Bree Despain
EgmontUSA (December 22, 2009)

"So what part of 'stay' did you not understand?" he whispered. His warm breath brushed down my neck like careessing fingers. Heat encircled my while body.
"Well, since I'm not a golden retriever..." (page 153)



5 comments:

  1. That's a great teaser. I have been wanting to read this book for a while now! Enjoy and I'll keep my eye out for your review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great teaser! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, love it! I forgot all about that line,

    Fantastic teaser! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!