Friday, March 5, 2010

Even More Presents -- New Books Again



I recently won a contest hosted by Abby (the) Librarian and my wonderful box of books arrived today. She was celebrating having 100,000 visitors at her blog (which is a simple unbelievable number to me.)
 
Abby sent me:
 


ARCs of Epitaph Road by David Patenaude, Rose Sees Red by Cecil Castellucci, Strawberry Hill by Mary Ann Hoberman, and Flawed Dogs by Berkeley Breathed
She also sent these books: Max Quigley: Technically Not a Bully by James Roy, My Big Nose and Other Natural Disasters by Sydney Salter, and Notes from the Midnight Driver by Jordan Sonenblick

Don't look for me for a while. I'll be reading!

Thank you so much, Abby!

 

5 comments:

  1. Hey, you lucky girl!! Happy reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No fair! I want Epitaph Road!!!! It sounds sooooo good :) Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow..100 000 visitors...that's just crazy! Congrats on your books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woo-hoo, cool! Let me know what you think of Max Quigley.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!