Thursday, March 4, 2010

Great Mailbox Day -- Contest Winnings Arrive!


Way back in December I entered a contest to win an autographed copy of Beautiful Creatures and some swag. Beautiful Creatures was one of my favorite books of 2009. Here is the picture I submitted:
 

Well, today I was excited to see a box in my mail with this



There was even a bookplate to put in our new book.

Oh, this was in the box too but it isn't going to get off my desk. Librarying is hungry work!



Thanks so much to Late Bloomer Online and Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl for the lovely prizes. Soon there will be contests here at DEHS to share the swag.
 

4 comments:

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!