Here is a brief summary of what I have done since March 12.
- I have worked every day. We have April 2 and April 5 for Spring Break this year.
- I had a meeting with my insurance agent to make sure I'm covered properly.
- As a result, I have contacted the people at the Driver's Improvement Center to get documentation that I have taken the safe driver course to reduce my insurance rates.
- I have met with my tax preparer to do this year's taxes.
- I have contacted one of my financial advisors to get questions answered for tax preparer.*
- I have met with second financial advisor for annual meeting to assess goals and strategies.*
- I have contacted my doctor to get a prescription for a new medication since one I currently take is on backorder at pharmacy.
* No I am not "Ms. Megabucks". When I changed school districts, I had to change the company that does my tax deferred annuity because my new district didn't support the old company. Therefore, I have two small annuities to manage