Friday, April 9, 2010

Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles

The hottest book is my media center today has been Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles. One girl read it and passed it on. Now all my girls want it or want books like it. (I have a copy at home on my TBR stack and haven't gotten to it yet. I didn't think that my semi-rural students with virtually no ethnic diversity would get behind this story.) They have really surprised me!






They came in looking for books like this. Help please! What would students who liked Perfect Chemisty like?
 

2 comments:

  1. I just read this one, and loved it. I'm not sure I could be any help with similar books, except the second book in the series is coming out next Tuesday. It's called Rules of Attraction.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe Leaving Paradise by Simone Elkeles? It is a little different, but also similar in so many ways. Taken by Storm by Angela Morrison and Sea Change by Aimee Friedman might also suit PC fans. Personally I enjoyed them all :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!