Monday, April 26, 2010

Tease Tuesday: Mistwood by Leah Cypess


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


Mistwood
Author: Leah Cypess
Publication: Greenwillow Books; 1 edition (April 27, 2010) 
 
She knew every inch of the forest, every narrow path that twisted and wound its way beneath the silver branches. They never should have found her.
These are the first two sentences in the book. It is taken from the ARC so may not be in the final version of the book. I just began this book a few minutes ago and like it so far.
 
 

20 comments:

  1. I pre-ordered this book. I cannot wait to read it. I hope you enjoy it and I'm looking forward to your review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This book has such a great cover! I can't wait to read a review of it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cover and nice opening line. Cool.

    My teaser is from The Lady and The Poet.

    http://booknook516.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why doesn't she want to be found? My teaser is here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh...great beginning! I can't imagine them not including such a strong opener in the final print version. My post: Pride and Prejudice

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like they did find her though. Strong opening lines to the book.


    My teaser if here

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great teaser! Here is my teaser for this week.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I should get this one sometime this week. I have been anxiously awaiting it since I first heard about it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful teaser! New author to me, will have to check her out.

    HERE is my teaser for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds interesting.
    I like the cover.
    Thanks

    My `Teaser` is up

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow if that doesn't suck you in I don't know what will.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh very intense! Awesome teaser. I have two more teasers this week at The Crowded Leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great teaser - added this to my TBR list.

    My teaser is from Jessica’s Guide to Dating on the Dark Side at BookSake.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow! I'd be hooked for sure with these opening sentences. That title and cover promise a lot of intrigue and maybe romance?

    My TT is from Brooklyn by Irish writer Colm Toibin. The link: Summit Musings .

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love the cover and teaser! Excited to read your review for it!! Thanks for visiting my TT.

    ReplyDelete
  16. They'd be silly to leave that out really!

    Here's mine: http://hampshireflyer.wordpress.com/2010/04/27/teaser-tuesday-13/

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the cover of this one & it's one I was already interested in reading :o) I'll be looking forward to reading your review!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sounds mysterious! Great teaser.

    If you'd like, you can check out mine here.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am really looking forward to reading Mistwood. Great teaser. I hope you enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great teaser! This book is on my WL!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!