Friday, May 14, 2010

Friday Blog Hop (May 14, 2010)

It is Friday and time for the Blog Hop. Visit Crazy-for-Books to get all the details.

This is a fun way to find new blogs to follow and meet your fellow book bloggers.

I blog about the middle grade and young adult books I read. I will also do occasional blogs about interesting authors or movies that have been made from books. Very rarely you will see something related to education or school library media centers.

Some of my favorite new stops on the Blog Hop are these:

 

3 comments:

  1. Let's do the Hop!

    My Hop is here.

    xx,
    E.J.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a follower from a previous hop. Happy Friday. Pussreboots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Finally getting back to the hop! I like your new Voki - stop by my site!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!