Saturday, June 5, 2010

100 Followers Contest Winners




Thank you to everyone who entered my 100 Followers Contest. I went from 100 followers to 188 followers. I'll try to be worthy of your attention.
 
There are four winners who have been sent the book of their choice.
 
The first name drawn was:
 


Christine Hirth who chose The Last Stand: Custer, Sitting Bull and the Battle of the Little Bighorn by Nathaniel Philbrick

The second name chosen was:


Alexandra D. who requested Amy &  Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson

The third name chosen was

Danielle S. who requested White Cat by Holly Black

The fourth name chosen was

Angie D. who chose Hex Hall by Rachel Hawkins

Congratulations to all the winners! Thanks for entering. If you didn't win this time a 150 Follower Contest will be beginning soon at my other blog - Inside of a Dog.



5 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners! Great giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much!!! I can't wait to receive my book!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done to the winners. I hope they enjoy their books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the winners! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!