Sunday, June 6, 2010

48 Hour Book Challenge - 3rd Update

This is the Fifth Annual 48 Hour Book Challenge hosted by MotherReader. See the rules here.

Title of book(s) read:
Sing Me to Sleep by Angela Morrison (301 p.)
Storm Warning (39 Clues, Book 9) by Linda Sue Park (190 p.)
All Unquiet Things by Anna Jarzab (337 p.)
Current Book: The Total Tragedy of a Girl Named Hamlet by Erin Dionne

Number of books read since you started: 3
Pages read since last update: 368
Running total of pages read since you started: 916

Amount of time spent reading since last update: 5 hours 45 minutes
Amount of time spent social networking: 0 hours
Running total of time spent reading since you started: 15 hours 45 minutes

Up Next: I haven't decided yet.

Time for bed. I will keep going with my current book when I wake up in the morning.



2 comments:

  1. Well done so far. 15+ hours, I'm so impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have an award for you http://www.communitybookstop.com/2010/06/award-time.html

    good luck with your challenge your doing great!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!