Sunday, June 6, 2010

48 Hour Book Challenge - 4th Update

This is the Fifth Annual 48 Hour Book Challenge hosted by MotherReader. See the rules here.

Title of book(s) read:
Sing Me to Sleep by Angela Morrison (301 p.)
Storm Warning (39 Clues, Book 9) by Linda Sue Park (190 p.)
All Unquiet Things by Anna Jarzab (337 p.)
The Total Tragedy of a Girl Named Hamlet by Erin Dionne (290 p.)

Current Book: Strange Neighbors by Ashlyn Chase

Number of books read since you started: 4
Pages read since last update: 201
Running total of pages read since you started: 1118


Amount of time spent reading since last update: 4.5 hours
Amount of time spent social networking: 1.0 hour

Running total of time spent reading since you started: 21 hours 15 minutes

I have read two young adult books and two middle grade books. I had alternated YA, MG, YA, MG. Now I am choosing to read an adult book. I like variety in my reading.

I also caught up on all my reviews and posted 5. I had finished Infinity: Chronicles of Nick by Sherrilyn Kenyon just before I began the Readathon but hadn't finished the review.

My next post will be my Finish Line post when my readathon is over at 7:15 this evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!