Saturday, June 5, 2010

48 Hour Book Challenge Update 2 (Halfway Point)

Check out the Challenge rules here. This challenge was started by MotherReader.

Title of book(s) read since last update: Storm Warning (39 Clues, Book 9) by Linda Sue Park
Number of books read since you started: 2

Pages read since last update: 256
Running total of pages read since you started: 557

Amount of time spent reading since last update: 3.5 hours
Amount of time spent social networking: 1.5 hours
Running total of time spent reading since you started: 10 hours

Up Next: All Unquiet Things by Anna Jarzab (p. 66)

I am generally satisfied with my progress. I have finished two books and have a good start on the rhird. I am trying not to be obsessive about this. I don't want my reading to be a chore that I feel like I have to do.

I have also spent some time working on my blog because I had a contest end at midnight last night. I have also begun the review posts for the books I am reading. I hope to get the reviews done tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. I've also read two full books. I'm taking a huge break because (though I absolutely loved the two books) this was starting to feel a little chore-like. Have fun with your blog and such!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Above all, it should be fun. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Whew, I am reading through everyones wrapups and posts....seems like everyone did pretty well this weekend :) I am gathering tips because this was my first one but too much fun!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!