Friday, June 4, 2010

Fifth Annual 48 Hour Book Challenge: Starting Line

This is a spur of the moment decision.
 
I have decided to take part in MotherReader's 48 Hour Book Challenge. I don't know how much time I will have to read and blog this weekend. I need to go over to school and finish up inventory of the Elementary Media Center. I should also spend some time getting organized for going on vacation on Tuesday.
 
I'm not going to set goals. I am just going to see how much I read this weekend.
 
Time beginning: 7:15 Friday, June 4
Time ending: 7:15 Sunday, June 6
 
Wish me luck!
 

4 comments:

  1. Good luck! Let us know what happens. I'm going to start tonight around 9:30 so that I can go until that time on Sunday night, which is a great reading night for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck! I went into my first year of doing the challenge with way too many goals and then I got disappointed with myself in the middle of it when I wasn't reaching them! It's definitely smart to just see what happens.

    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I decided to join at the last minute too - happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoo Hooo! I hope you are doing great and grabbing some caffeine occasionally :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!