Saturday, June 26, 2010

In My Mailbox (June 27, 2010)

The weekly In My Mailbox post is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. It is fun to see what everyone else gets in their mailboxes, shopping bags, and library visits. Click on the link to The Story Siren's site to see the rules and join in the fun.

I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow when you see all the cool books everyone gets. You will discover lots of wonderful blogs and lots of books that you won't be able to live without.

I didn't do too badly this week. I am trying not to add more books each week than I can read it a week. I am getting closer.

I added these books by 2010 YA Debut Authors. All of them are paranormals of one variety or other.
Whisper by Phoebe Kitanidis has been on my radar for a while but this week I finally found a copy at Amazon Marketplace to buy.

13 to Life by Shannon Delany was a highly anticipated new werewolf book. I pre-ordered it months ago and it arrived this week.

Deception (Haunting Emma) by Lee Nichols was also highly anticipated. I ordered this one from The Book Depository.

I also got these books.
Blood Feud by Alyandra Harvey is the second in the Hearts at Stake series. I am eager to read it.

A Different Day, A Different Destiny by Annette Laing follows Don't Know Where, Don't Know When which was sent to me by the author. I loved it and want to know more about the characters and have more adventures in history.

That was my mailbox this week. What did you get in yours?

16 comments:

  1. Nice books! I've heard 13 to Life is awesome, and Deception is great!

    Happy reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just finished Blood Feud and sadly didn't enjoy it as much as Hearts at Stake. Hope you do though! 13 to Life looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Deception and I enjoyed your review of 13 to Life. It is one I can't wait to read. I am also looking forward to Blood Feud and I hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was looking for Deception in the book store this weekend but didn't find it. I enjoyed Whisper it was very fast-paced especially the ending. Enjoy all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whisper sounds pretty interesting. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great books you got this week. Blood Feud looks really good. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab books this week. Hope you enjoy them!
    My mailbox is here

    ReplyDelete
  8. 13 to Life!! I want it...Let us know what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are going to enjoy reading many of those :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Whisper, 13 to Life and Blood Feud are on my wishlist. Hope you enjoy all of the books you received this week! (They all look good!) Happy reading. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I thought I was a follower already, but I guess not. I am now though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good selection this week: I really liked Whisper! Happy Reading! Here is my IMMB if you want a peek: http://blkosiner.blogspot.com/2010/06/immb-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. 13 to Life and Deception look really good. I look forward to your reviews. Enjoy your books!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have Deception and Blood Feud as well. Currently reading Blood Feud and loving it. Will be eager to see your thoughts, happy reading XD

    ReplyDelete
  15. I loved 13 to Life! Great haul this week! Happy reading! Here's mine: http://simpleloveofreading.blogspot.com/2010/06/in-my-mailbox-10.html

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!