Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Teaser Tuesday: Heist Society by Ally Carter


Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

My teaser is from Heist Society by Ally Carter. I have been looking forward to reading this for quite a while. It will be my next book.
No one knew for certain when the trouble started at the Colgan School. Some members of its alumni association blamed the decision to admit girls.
I have some of her Gallagher girls books and have enjoyed them. This one just sounds like a fun read.

17 comments:

  1. Great teaser! I have been looking forward to this one! I hope you are enjoying it and I look forward to you review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Us girls...we are always getting the blame :)

    Great Teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Felicia's comment..From Biblical times to now lol. Great teaser.

    Here's mine

    http://bookventuresbookclub.blogspot.com/2010/06/teaser-tuesdays.html

    Happy Reading!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice teaser :) haven't had the chance to read this one, but i hope i get to do so soon. i really liked the gallagher girls series :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was such a fun book!

    Mine are here:

    http://www.mangamaniaccafe.com/?p=4075

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am definitely enjoying Claire de Lune so far!

    I have Heist Society on my wish list, too. I like the teaser, hope to get it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun teaser. I have not heard of this book. I look forward to your review. My TT: http://www.rundpinne.com/2010/06/teaser-tuesdays-heart-of-lies.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your TT today. It sounds like a book I would read. I like fun books. I will be putting it on my TRL..


    Thanks for stopping by my TT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now that sounds awesome! :) Thanks for commenting on my TT as well! Here's a link to it for others! - http://www.romancingthepage.com/2010/06/15/teaser-tuesday-june-15/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love it - that is a really cute teaser. I already wanted to read the book and now I have to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. That's a fun teaser! I like the expression on that person's face!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This does sound like a fun one, I'll have to look into her books!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I like your teaser. I am looking forward to reading Heist Society. Thanks for visiting my blog, An Avid Reader' Musings.

    -JL

    ReplyDelete
  14. hmmm . . . girls = trouble, interesting teaser. thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love it! Heist Society is on my TBR list.
    Here is the teaser I've posted

    ReplyDelete
  16. It does sound like a fun read! I've been seeing this book many times on other blogs. Have to put this on my wishlist. :)

    Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm now a new follower of yours!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!