Friday, July 23, 2010

Contest Winners!

I would like to congratulate the winners of my two latest contests.

The winner of the $60 Gift Certificate at CSN Stores is:

Travis Tennant, your name and email address have been sent to my contact at CSN Stores. Enjoy your shopping spree!

The winner of a set of Patricia C. Wrede's Enchanted Forest Chronicles is:

Congratulations, Stella (Ex Libris)! I have emailed you to get your shipping information. I hope you enjoy your books as much as I did.

If you didn't win this time, don't despair. I currently have a contest running on Inside of a Dog. You can win either The Search by Nora Roberts or Discord's Apple by Carrie Vaughn. But go quickly. The contest ends at midnight CDT July 24.


  1. Congrats for winning the offer on this forthcoming exchange expo display contract. I want you to enjoy all that life has to offer and may everything turn out easily as you work on more noteworthy benefits.
    write my paper for cheap


I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!