Thursday, July 8, 2010

CSN Stores $60 Gift Certificate Contest ***CLOSED***

CSN Stores has over 200 online stores where you can find everything from cookware to cribs or even your most specific needs like LED lighting or laptop cases! If you haven't explored at CSN Stores, now would be a good time. I am able to offer one person a $60 gift certificate to use for a product of your choice.


I spent some time browsing the other day. Here are some things that interested me. 


We just removed old carpeting and refinished red oak floors in a couple of bedrooms. This rug would be a nice accent. Wouldn't that nicely highlight our great old wood floors?


A new, comfortable chair to sit in while I read would be great too. And who ever has enough bookshelves? The selection is wonderful and you can find sizes and styles for any decor. I will have to admit that the one I crave the most is this one. It is small enough to fit in even in the most crowded spaces.


How would you spend your $60? 


This giveaway is open to US and Canada only and will end on July 23 at 6 AM CDT. 


Also, please feel free to promote this contest in any way that works for you. Blog about it. Tweet about it. Tell everyone you see. 



4 comments:

  1. I didn't enter the other contest because I have those books - but this one...I entered!!! Thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are so many things I need from CSN. Thanks for the opportunity to enter.

    misskallie2000 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!