Saturday, August 21, 2010

In My Mailbox (August 22, 2010)

The weekly In My Mailbox post is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. It is fun to see what everyone else gets in their mailboxes, shopping bags, and library visits. Click on the link to The Story Siren's site to see the rules and join in the fun.
I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow when you see all the cool books everyone gets. You will discover lots of wonderful blogs and lots of books that you won't be able to live without.

This week I didn't purchase a new book but I did receive three from contest wins.
I received Halo by Alexandra Adornetto from Stephanie at Steph Su Reads. I have been so eager to read this book. My own finished copy was pre-ordered quite a while ago. I have heard such excellent things about this book and I love the trailer.


I also won And Then Everything Unraveled and And Then I Found Out the Truth by Jennifer Sturman at a contest at Lauren's Crammed Bookshelf. These both sound amazing too.


What was your week like?

15 comments:

  1. Congrats about Halo! I won an ARC of Beautiful Darkness by Steph. She's great. :)

    Also, congrats for winning the other two books. Hope you enjoy them!

    I got 3 books over the past few weeks. Very slow mail lately...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome books you got this week. Halo looks really interesting. Hope you enjoy reading all your books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on all the wins! I really want to read Halo so I look forward to your review. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent mailbox! I hope you enjoy all of the books you received! I have Halo pre-ordered too. Congrats on winning it! :) Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I have Halo on my TBR List to read. Hope you enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  6. U are lucky! Three awesome books that you won! How fun is that. Enjoy the books you got.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the cover of Halo ... and it looks like a great read as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. THose are some awesome wins. I've been wanting to get my hands on Halo. It looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hope you enjoy your books! :D

    Lu
    http://lusbookblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great mailbox! My IMM Birthday Edition is here.


    xx,
    E.J
    From the Shadows

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice books! I really want to read all three,

    Hope you enjoy them :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Halo sounds like a great read. Happy reading. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  13. I haven't read any Jennifer Sturman books before. I'd be interested in what you think of them.
    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really enjoyed both the Jennifer Struman books! And I have Halo to read too. :D Good books!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Halo sounds lovely - enjoy! :) Hope you have a great week, Bella xx

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!