Thursday, September 23, 2010

The Booking Through Thursday question of the day is:
What are you reading right now? What made you choose it? Are you enjoying it? Would you recommend it? (And, by all means, discuss everything, if you’re reading more than one thing!)
I am currently reading Firelight by Sophie Jordan. I just began this last night.

Firelight begins with a bang. Jacinda and her friend are flying by daylight and attract the attention of hunters. They barely escape. Jacinda is seen by a cute young hunter but he lets her go. Next, Jacinda and her twin sister are taken from their home by her mother to live among the humans. Naturally (since this is fiction), they move to the same town as a group of dragon hunters including the cute young hunter who spared her life.

That's where I am now. I can't wait to get home from work to find out what happens next.


5 comments:

  1. I have yet to read this book. Hope your enjoying it. Here's my Booking Through Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh! I really want to read this one! I'm waiting for this one from the library.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a great book. Hope you enjoy the rest of it. My BTT answer is here

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!