Sunday, September 26, 2010

Fall Catch-Up Read-a-Thon Finish Line

All week I have been taking part in the Fall Catch-Up Read-a-Thon hosted by The True Book Addict. There were a lot of interruptions to my reading schedule this week but I am still proud of my accomplishments.
I talked about these books in my first update post here.

I talked about these books in my second update post which can be found here.
I finished Low Red Moon by Ivy Devlin on Saturday afternoon. I thought it was a very well-written, suspenseful paranormal. You can see my review here

I also read Karma Bites by Stacy Kramer and Valerie Thomas on Sunday. I won this one from Jill of The O.W.L. recently. This is a cute, magical middle grade story filled with all the drama of middle school and a wide range of eccentric characters. My review is here.

My final tally is 6 books finished. I read a total of 1562 pages. I didn't keep track of the time I spent reading because I did a lot of really short reading times and just a few longer ones. 

3 comments:

  1. 6 books in a week is Fantastic! Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Kathy! I'm so impressed when people get so much reading done. Thank you for joining me and helping me to make this read-a-thon a success! I hope you will join me next time. =O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on making 6 books! I only managed four...but it was a pretty hectic week.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!