Monday, September 20, 2010

Fall Catch-Up Read-a-Thon Starting Line


It is time to begin the Fall Catch-Up Read-a-Thon being hosted by The True Book Addict. I decided to concentrate on reading YA books this week in the hopes of reducing that stack a little. I don't know exactly what I will be reading but I will be choosing from this bunch.


You can click on the picture to get a better look at what is most recently on my TBR stack. I am hoping to get 5 books read.

Why don't you join me? It sounds like a lot of fun.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kathy, that's quite the pile you have there...some great titles! Be sure to stop by and add this post to the starting line linky (sticky post at the top of my blog). Everyone who signs in at the starting line is entered in the main giveaway. Check back tomorrow when I announce the mini-challenge. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The IVY and I Am Number Four are FANTASTIC reads! I can't wait to hear your thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheila (One Person's Journey Through a World of Books) and I are getting a group of MN Book Bloggers together to go to the Twin Cities Book Festival on Oct 15, if you're interested send me an email at missremmers at gmail dot com. Hope to hear from you!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!