Saturday, September 18, 2010

In My Mailbox (September 19, 2010)

The weekly In My Mailbox post is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. It is fun to see what everyone else gets in their mailboxes, shopping bags, and library visits. Click on the link to The Story Siren's site to see the rules and join in the fun.
 
I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow when you see all the cool books everyone gets. You will discover lots of wonderful blogs and lots of books that you won't be able to live without.

Just two books landed in my mailbox this week.

Low Red Moon by Ivy Devlin -- All I had to hear was "werewolf romance" and I was determined to get and read this book. From the product description: "Low Red Moonis a must-read for teen paranormal fans. As breathless as Twilight and as spooky as Shiver, this is a book to be devoured in one sitting—by an acclaimed YA author making her paranormal debut under the pseudonym Ivy Devlin."

The Ivy by Lauren Kunze and Rina Onur is another 2010 YA Debut Novel. This one sounded like an interesting contemporary which should allow me to expand my reading range as I read a contemporary. It will be interesting to read about college life at Harvard and it looks to have some romance too. 

Next week I am taking part in the Fall Catch-Up Readathon hosted by The True Book Addict. I have determined to try to read down my huge stack of YAs. Maybe I'll have a chance to get to these - but I have quite a few others waiting too.

What was in your mailbox this week?



8 comments:

  1. Those look like some good books! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books. Hope you enjoy them! My mailbox is here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Ivy looks really good - I can't wait to read it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to read both of these! Hope you enjoy them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great reads. I'm especially interested in The Ivy.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Thanks for visiting my blog today (the crescive library). You also got some great books. I'm really interested in The Ivy because I've read some mixed reviews, hopefully you like it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard mixed reviews for Low Red Moon, but I'm really interested in reading it! Hope you enjoy it. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!