Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Welcome Sixth Graders

Welcome, sixth graders!  I made at this movie at xtranormal to welcome you. You will be making a movie later in the semester too.




Here is a book trailer for a book we will be talking about. Would you like to make your own trailer for a favorite book?



This trailer was made by someone who posts on YouTube as NoOneGirl. She has made two other trailers for The Hunger Games too. In this one she has picked the actors she sees in her mind when she reads the book. Do you agree? Who would you cast if you were making the movie?

I hope you learn a lot and have fun this semester.

1 comment:

  1. I've seen this before! I didn't know you made it! Great trailer! I did something similar, but just posted other trailers, for my 9th grade students for a book talk. I know your students will love this book!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!