Friday, November 26, 2010

2011 Debut Author Challenge: Starting Line

This will be the second year that I have participated in this challenge hosted by Kristi who may be better known as The Story Siren. The goal is to read twelve books by 2011 YA Debut Authors. Kristi has made quite a list and lots of them are books that I really want to read. You can check out her spreadsheets here.

Because I am a member of NetGalley, I will get a chance to read some of these books before January 1. I can only count the ones I read after January 1 in the challenge. I have eARCs for


I have already pre-ordered a couple of the January books:
Across the Universe by Beth Revis
XVI by Julia Karr

These are most likely from the February list:
The Iron Witch by Karen Mahoney
A Touch Mortal by Leah Clifford

This is a sure thing for March: Blood Magic by Tessa Gratton

I'll be making my other choices as the year progresses.

If this challenge sounds like fun to you, you can sign up here.

3 comments:

  1. I read Unearthly a few weeks back and it's a fantastic book. I hope you enjoy them all. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for joining again!! I hope you find some great books for '11!! Happy reading and good luck!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!