Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Teaser Tuesday: Beautiful Darkness by Garcia and Stohl

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
This week my teaser is from the book I am just going to begin -- Beautiful Darkness by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl. Beautiful Creatures was one of my favorite books of 2009. I am eager to see what comes next in this sequel.

My Teaser:
She looked at the mess on the floor. "You look lower than a catfish at the bottom of the river."




10 comments:

  1. Great teaser! I hope you are enjoying this one; I look forward to your review.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got stuck in Beautiful Creatures and keep meaning to go back to it. I am starting to feeling like I'm the only person who hasn't read it yet!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was cute! Busy week?
    Thanks for visiting!!
    My teaser this week is from All I Vant for Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great teaser, LOL. Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am reading this book right now! I love it so far.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am betting that that was Amma talking to Ethan. I love those books and I hope you enjoy Beautiful Darkness. Great teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't started this series yet but it looks really good. Thanks for the teaser. Mine's here
    Come and link reviews of books with a Coming of Age theme on this week's Read My Review

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great teaser! I got this novel this week and am excited to read it. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't started this one yet but have both books on my shelf. (Have started BC.) Saw Margie at the Smart Chicks signing in Brampton. She is awesome! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah you should definitely move up Delirium on your TBR pile!
    Am currently on page 19 of Beautiful Darkness, haven't read further for about one week now. I definitely need to change that, BD is probably just as great as BC:)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!