Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Teaser Tuesday: My Soul to Steal by Rachel Vincent

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

This week my teaser is from a book that will be published on Dec. 28, 2010 (or maybe Jan. 1, 2011 depending on which listing you believe). It is the fourth in the Soul Screamers series by Rachel Vincent - My Soul to Steal. This teaser comes from the eARC that I got from NetGalley and Harlequin Teen.

Teaser:
Whoever said it was better to have love and lost than never to have loved was full of crap. 
 There isn't much more I can say without major spoilers. The second sentence is a spoiler if you are not up-to-date in the series. If you haven't read this series I recommend them highly. 


They are great young adult paranormal fiction with adventure and romance. They also feature unusual paranormals - bean sidhe - or banshees to the uninitiated and lots of teen angst. 

22 comments:

  1. Hmm. I have these on my TBR mountain but just haven't gotten to them yet. Maybe I should reassess...
    My teaser this week is from 'The Postcard Killers' by James Patterson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this book on my Kindle to review :) I love the teaser because it has me wondering what's happened for her to think that way. Here's my teaser for today

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting teaser...I always wonder about that statement!

    Here's my teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the teaser so much! Shows so much attitude.

    Here's mine: http://shusky20.blogspot.com/2010/11/teaser-tuesdays-sweet-treats-secret.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I love it!!! This is a series that is on my TBR list!

    Thanks for dropping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh nice one!! I can't wait to read this one! So jealous that you're reading it early!! Thanks for stopping by!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL - I love that quote. :)

    Here's mine: http://wp.me/pFyoG-pZ

    ReplyDelete
  8. I still haven't read any of this series although I have been wanting to for a while! Great teaser :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I guess I am the only person who hasn't read this series or any other paranormal books. However, the teaser is cute, and I'm glad you are enjoying the series.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have not read the series, but love the teaser! Mine: Slaughterhouse Five

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love your teaser! I really need to start this series.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Haven't read this series yet but I love this teaser!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hope you're enjoying the books! My teaser is at The Crowded Leaf.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I concur...great teaser.
    And I LOVE the cover^^

    here's my teaser:
    http://semicrazed.blogspot.com/2010/11/teaser-tuesday-7.html

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOL I love that and so true . Can't wait to read Rachel Vincent . Heard a lot of good things about her.

    Here's my teaser My Teaser Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ooooh, that is so the truth! What a great teaser!

    Mine is at:
    http://www.dorolerium.com/?p=1953

    ReplyDelete
  17. Haha! It's so TRUE! I love it. The cover of this book is super pretty, too...

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great teaser! This is new book to me but sounds good!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hear Hear! I hear you well! I concur and that is one message to those of us who have felt the pain and thought... WHY!

    Mine is about love... yep... sucker for historical romance :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I'm looking forward to this book!

    Here's my teaser: http://urbanfantasy-paranormalromance-series.blogspot.com/2010/11/teaser-tuesdays-is-weekly-bookish-meme.html

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!