Friday, December 17, 2010

2010 Holiday Break Reading Challenge

It is time for the Holiday Break Reading Challenge. Some lucky people (who also work in schools) begin their Holiday break tomorrow. We get to go to school through Dec. 22 here in my corner of Minnesota. But I am still going to take part in this challenge. I have bunches of books I would like to get read before we start 2011.


My goal is to read twelve books in our 11 days of vacation. That might be ambitious since two of the days will be driving days but I am going to try.


If you feel ready for a little end of the year challenge, you can find out all the facts here. KarinLibrarian always runs a good challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so exciting! I loved this challenge last year!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!