Friday, December 24, 2010

Friday 56: Out for Blood by Alyxandra Harvey

The Friday 56 is hosted by Freda's Voice. The rules are pretty simple.


Rules:
  • Grab a book, any book.
  • Turn to page 56.
  • Find any sentence that grabs you.
  • Post it.
  • Link it here
I am reading Out for Blood by Alyxandra Harvey and am enjoying the adventure. This is the third book about the Drake family.


I like that the story is told by the main characters in alternating chapters. My sentences (I couldn't pick just one) are from one of Quinn's chapters..
Kieran went pale, paler than any vampire.


"I have to check on Hunter," he said, breaking into a run.


I didn't want to admit how cold I got, or how fast I followed him, until the trees were a blur of green around me and I left him behind altogether.


5 comments:

  1. Oh, that's very exciting...hope you're enjoying it, and Merry Christmas!

    Here's mine:

    http://snowconnections.wordpress.com/2010/12/24/friday-memes-christmas-eve-version/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good one! Hope you're enjoying it.

    Here's my 56: http://myreadersblock.blogspot.com/2010/12/friday-56_24.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great little tease! I think I already have this on my wish list.

    Thanks for participating! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great 56! I have to get reading the first book in this series soon! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!