Saturday, December 4, 2010

In My YA Mailbox (Dec. 5, 2010)

The weekly In My Mailbox post is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. It is fun to see what everyone else gets in their mailboxes, shopping bags, and library visits. Click on the link to The Story Siren's site to see the rules and join in the fun.


I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow when you see all the cool books everyone gets. You will discover lots of wonderful blogs and lots of books that you won't be able to live without.

I thought I was going to have a completely empty mailbox this week but when I came home for lunch on Friday afternoon, I had a package from FedEx inside my front door. 


I was extremely excited to receive an ARC of Across the Universe by Beth Revis from the Penguin Group. I have wanted to read this book since I first heard about it. And, not so coincidentally, my copy of this book has been pre-ordered from Amazon for months. I entered every contest I could find for this title. I really don't know which one paid off. I am extremely grateful to receive this.

Here is the new book trailer:

See why I was jumping around and making really girly squeeing noises at lunch time today?


Did you get anything exciting in your mailbox this week?


20 comments:

  1. Jealous! So excited to read this one! Love the trailer so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Across the Universe! Yeah, totally jealous. (Even the PACKAGE looks awesome. lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice. Looking forward to your review :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats! It sounds so good! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! I can't wait to read Across the Universe, it looks like an amazing read! Enjoy.

    Amber
    booksofamber.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You're so lucky to have Across the universe !! Happy reading! Thanks for your comment on my blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! I am so jealous- Across the Universe is definitely on my wish list. I look forward to your review.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome! Slightly jealous but more happy that I'd be reading a review of Across the Universe from your blog soon! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm excited for you! I'm looking forward to this one as well.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You got one of the hottest reads around right now, enjoy Kathy!

    My E-Book Freebies Post this week (as I got nothing in the mail.....)

    jackie >_<

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lucky you for Across The Universe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Across the Universe, I can't wait for that one! I think every YA fan is dying for it:) Can't wait to see what you think:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. So Lucky. I am looking forward to Across the Universe.

    Check out my IMM: Mystifying Paranormal Reviews

    Mariya

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really want to read this one, too! It looks so awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congrats on the ARC for Across the Universe.

    The envelope is even done up with a special touch, WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Eeeek! I want Across the Universe so badly! Hope you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. That book looks amazing from the trailer. I'm heading off to preorder it right now.

    Heather from Bewitched Bookworms

    ReplyDelete
  18. Can't wait to read Across the Universe!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I can't wait to read your review. I am sure it is going to be amazing. Super jealous :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!