Thursday, December 30, 2010

My First Anniversary (Blog, that is)



Today is the first anniversary of this blog. I have done 303 posts and have 342 followers. That isn't bad for one year. 


I have done 108 book reviews in the past year on this blog. The very first book I reviewed was Hearts at Stake by Alyxandra Harvey. I haven't gone back and looked at my first review - but I hope that I am better now than when I began.


This whole thing has been a learning experience. I hope I continue to learn and grow as the years go on.


10 comments:

  1. Wow, that's awesome! My one year is coming up in a week or so. Congrats on a successful first year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you! I love reading your reviews :) I'm always so impressed that you manage to maintain not one great blog, but two.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday.
    Hope the next year will be just as great.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Blog Birthday! Has it really been a year - wow - where does the time go?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Blogoversary! Here's to another year of great reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats!!!!!!!!! Love love love your blog and your reviews. I always know tat when I read a review by you I'll know whether it's one I can/should add to my classroom library.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!