Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Out With a Bang Readathon





Check out this message from Casey at The Bookish Type.

Hello fellow bookworms! The year 2010 is coming to a close, and many of us probably still have several books on our 2010 to-be-read piles that we just haven't gotten to yet -- especially Debut Author Challenge books! That's why Heather at Book-Savvy and I wanted to host the Out with a Bang Readathon!


The Readathon will run from December 29 - 31 and participants will be reading as many books as they can during that time! This Readathon is mainly to finish off the fabulous debuts for the Debut Author Challenge, but participants don't have to focus on that category if they have non-debut books that they would like to finish before 2010 ends.


And, if you need an extra incentive to participate, we'll also be giving away tons of swag and books during the Readathon (and a lot of it will be signed!)


Several awesome authors have been kind enough to donate items! I will do a special thank you post once we have all the details so that I don't miss anyone!


This end of the year readathon fits right in with what I had already planned to do. My TBR stacks are so high and I want to take the Christmas Break days off to try to whittle down the stacks just a little. 


I am going to concentrating on reading the books that I have that have to be read and reviewed before the end of January. If that list gets finished, I will go back and pull some other older books off the TBR stack.


Head on over to The Bookish Type or Book-Savvy to register and join in the fun. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you're participating! Thank you for posting about it =)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!