Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Review: Last Sacrifice by Richelle Mead

Last Sacrifice
Author: Richelle Mead
Publication: Razorbill (December 7, 2010)


Description: The epic finale in Richelle Mead's #1 international bestselling Vampire Academy series.


My Thoughts: You know I don't really know what I can add to all of the thousands of words that have been written about this title. I will say that when I finished page 594 I heaved a sigh of satisfaction and relief. Rose's story came to a very satisfying conclusion.


The book was filled with action, mystery, and romance as Rose tries to find out who really killed Queen Tatiana and if Lissa does have a secret sibling. The romance between Rose and Dimitri goes through various ups and downs too. I will admit that the villain came as a complete surprise to me. Many of the plot threads were concluded.


However, I will be eagerly waiting for the spin-off series because the book did leave questions that needed further exploration.


Favorite Quote:
Inside, uncovered on a bed of more mauve roses, was Titiana herself. It was strange. I saw dead bodies all the time. Hell, I created them. But seeing a body that had been preserved, lying peacefully and ornamentally...well, it was creepy. It was strange for Lissa, too, particularly since she didn't have to deal with death as often as I did. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!