Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday: The Gathering by Kelley Armstrong

Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. It gives us a chance to spotlight books that we are eagerly anticipating.
I am eagerly waiting for The Gathering (Darkness Rising, Book 1) by Kelley Armstrong. I love Kelley Armstrong's adult books and can't wait to read this one. I pre-ordered my copy on March 18 and am impatiently waiting for April 12.

Doesn't this sound good?

Strange things are happening in Maya's tiny Vancouver Island town. First, her friend Serena, the captain of the swim team, drowns mysteriously in the middle of a calm lake. Then, one year later, mountain lions are spotted rather frequently around Maya's home—and her reactions to them are somewhat . . . unexpected. Her best friend, Daniel, has also been experiencing unexplainable premonitions about certain people and situations.


It doesn't help that the new bad boy in town, Rafe, has a dangerous secret, and he's interested in one special part of Maya's anatomy—her paw-print birthmark.

5 comments:

  1. I love Kelley Armstrong and have already pre-ordered this one!
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/03/waiting-on-wednesday-12.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read anything by Armstrong but I've always heard pretty good things. Thanks for sharing!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cannot wait for this one either!! Love love love Kelley's books! This was my WoW last week!!

    Here's my WoW

    Old Follower
    Jessica@a GREAT read

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love Kelley Armstrong as well.... This is definitely on my list too :)

    Thanks for sharing!

    Michelle from Pineapples & Pyjamas

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope that when you get it, it will be everything you hope it to be. Wanna see what I am Waiting on Wednesday for? Check it out.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!