Sunday, April 24, 2011

In My YA Mailbox (April 24, 2011)

The weekly In My Mailbox post is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. It is fun to see what everyone else gets in their mailboxes, shopping bags, and library visits. Click on the link to The Story Siren's site to see the rules and join in the fun.

I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow when you see all the wonderful books everyone gets. You will discover lots of great blogs and lots of books that you won't be able to live without.


I added only three books to my enormous TBR mountain this week.
The Pack by L. M. Preston was on sale for the Kindle this week for $.99. I have been looking at the Young Adult science fiction story for a while and decided to buy it now. 

Defiance by Lili St. Crow is the fourth in the Strange Angels series. I have been reading this series and need to know what comes next for the characters.

The Emperor of Nihon-Ja by John Flanagan is the most recent (10th) in the Ranger's Apprentice series. I love this middle grade/young adult fantasy series and can't wait to begin this book. 

That was my week. What did you get?

6 comments:

  1. I have yet to read the Flanagan series. It's one I always mean to get to, but never do. Ten books! Wow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got Defiance as well and can't wait to read it!

    Here's my IMM

    Happy Easter! (if you're celebrating, Have a GREAT day either way!)

    Old Follower
    Jessica@a GREAT read

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just checked Defiance in Goodreads. I was lil bit disappointed since it is a part of one series. I hope I got the chance to read the first book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, I really want to read Defiance! For othe reasons besides having a kick-butt cover, of course... :P

    Here's my IMM + giveaway :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great selection! You managed to pick up great books this week, I hope you enjoy them all.
    Defiance looks really good.

    Happy reading,

    Jules

    http://thegreatthegoodandthebad.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab set! I'm very curious about Defiance.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!