Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Teaser Tuesday: The Demon Kiss by Lacey Weatherford

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


My teaser comes from The Demon Kiss by Lacey Weatherford. This is the second book in the Of Witches and Warlocks series. It if filled with adventure and romance. I think teens who love Twilight will love this one as well.
Teaser:
He sank to one knee on the sand in front of me, and I felt my pulse shoot up to an incalculable level.
"Marry me, Portia," he said softly, smiling. "I will spend the rest of my life trying to make you the happiest person on earth."

13 comments:

  1. Ooh swoon!! That's a great teaser to read in the morning!!

    Here's my teaser

    Old Follower
    Jessica@a GREAT read

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great teaser! Here is mine for the week! http://www.lisasworldofbooks.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats so cute,!!!

    Thanks for stopping by
    The Book Mystress, xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet but it sounds like a word that full of lies...I don't know why I feel that way.

    mine is here> http://bokunosekai.wordpress.com/2011/04/05/teaser-tuesday-kanata-kara/

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha - what a proposal (makes note to point husband at this teaser).

    Thanks for visiting e-Volving Books.

    My response to your comment was:
    I'm not sure this is a Paks book in truth, though it is the same world. You can read this without re-reading any of the others.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhhhhh, I love this teaser! I'm going to have to find this book series! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW!

    My teaser this week is from ‘Reunion in Death’ by J.D. Robb.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooo... so romantic! Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  9. AWWWWWWWWWWW!

    http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2011/04/teaser-tuesday.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. How romantic! Great teaser!!!

    Thanks for dropping by...

    Michelle from Pineapples & Pyjamas

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds good! I have another book by this author on my Nook. I'm looking forward to reading it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great teaser - love the romance. But the name Portia did throw me for some reason. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!