Monday, May 9, 2011

The Review List

Please don't ask me what I will be doing for the rest of the month of May. Here is the list of books that I need to read and review before the end of the month:




I want to read all of these but I am feeling pretty overwhelmed right now. I also have three adult books for review by the end of May.

Consequently, I will be accepting no more books for review until September 2011. I want to spend my summer vacation catching up on some of the other books that I have purchased and have had to set aside in favor of review books. 

7 comments:

  1. I hope you enjoy all those books and of course your summer!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a stack of books I purchased that I haven't been able to read yet too. I have been feeling overwhelmed by the review books and library books (but that hasn't stopped me from getting more!). Good luck with your reading list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am looking forward to hearing what you think about the RelicMasters book!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Angel Burn! (I've read the UK version) I hope you like it, looking forward for your review! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know exactly how you feel about review piles. I've gotten mine down to just a few and it's really freeing! Good luck with your pile. Dreamland Social Club was fab!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You are one busy lady! Better get crackin'! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've got a lot on your plate! I'm interested to read what you think of The Girl in the Steel Corset as it's on my review pile as well. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!