Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Teaser Tuesday: In the Arms of Stone Angels by Jordan Dane

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
My book this week is In the Arms of Stone Angels by Jordan Dane. I received this book for review as part of the Amazon Vine program. P. C. Casts says this is "a page-turning suspense story that will haunt you long after you finish it."
My teaser:
In the blink of an eye, everything turned black and I lost sight of him. I couldn't feel his hand in mine. Hell, I couldn't feel anything. Even the ground under me had dropped away and left me floating weightless in a murky void as if I had spiraled into a dark bottomless pit.

16 comments:

  1. Ooh, great teaser! I love the imagery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an awesome teaser. I wanna read this now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice teaser! I've been wondering if this bOok was any good for a while now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great teaser!

    My teaser this week is from ‘Crossing Oceans’ by Gina Holmes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good one!! Nice and mysterious with a dash of eerie! :)

    Here's my teaser

    Old Follower
    Jessica@a GREAT read

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome tease! Thanks for stopping by.

    In honor of Sarah Dessen week my Teaser Tuesday is from Just Listen. Happy Reading! Jen

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uh oh sounds like they are in trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love a good page turner. This little teaser has me interested. Thanks for visiting my group's teasers - Quirky Girls Read

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome indeed!

    http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesday_09.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I want to read this one so bad! Great pick! Following your blog now (so cute!), return the favor? Thanks for stopping by =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great teaser. I've only kind of heard of In the Arms of Stone Angels, but it does sound intersting. ^_^

    Orchid
    The Haunting of Orchid Forsythia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Jordan Dane is a master of suspense. I look forward to adding this one to my own TBR pile. My teaser: A Courtesan's Guide to Getting Your Man

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've seen this one around and glad to see a teaser! Definitely sounds interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW! I had seen this one around a few times but I wasn't sure if I wanted to read it or not. That teaser made it sound great though! It's going on my WL for sure now!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Good one! This is another author I've been wanting to read.

    ReplyDelete
  16. you are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!