Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Teaser Tuesday: Mercy by Rebecca Lim

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
This week I am featuring Mercy by Rebecca Lim. I just finished this story and was blown away. I loved the character and the language and the situation. It was an excellent paranormal mystery and I can hardly wait for the rest of the series to be published.

I thought I was tired of angels but this story changed my mind in a big way. I highly recommend it. 

Teaser:
If I think hard about myself, really hard, I get one word. Mercy. It's what I have taken to calling myself for want of something better. It might even actually be my name, but your guess is as good as mine.


6 comments:

  1. Great teaser! I am so excited for this one and I'm glad you enjoyed it. I will keep my eye out for your review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh that's mighty interesting!!

    Here's my teaser

    Old Follower
    Jessica@a GREAT read

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting, I would like to read it.

    http://readwithtea.blogspot.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesday_24.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab teaser!

    http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesday_23.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great teaser. Glad you liked it I have this one on my tbr pile from netgalley.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/05/teaser-tuesday-20.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed your teaser. Thank you for recommending the book!
    Here's mine: Sandy's Teaser

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!