Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Contest Reminders

I currently have two contests going on here on my blog. Both contests are courtesy of Zeitghost Media.

Don't forget to enter.

 First contest:

Win Everlasting by Alyson Noel. The contest deadline is Friday, June 10. Check out the details and fill out the entry form here.

Second contest:

Win Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier. The contest deadline is Tuesday, June 14. Check out the details and fill out the entry form here.

Both are great stories and would be a great way to start out you summer reading.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!