Sunday, June 5, 2011

In My YA Mailbox (June 5, 2011)

The weekly In My Mailbox post is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. It is fun to see what everyone else gets in their mailboxes, shopping bags, and library visits. Click on the link to The Story Siren's site to see the rules and join in the fun.


I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow when you see all the wonderful books everyone gets. You will discover lots of great blogs and lots of books that you won't be able to live without.


This week I added three books to my TBR stack. All of them were ebooks this week.
I was approved at NetGalley to get the eARC of Steampunk!: An Anthology of Fantastically Rich and Strange Stories which will be published by Candlewick on Oct. 11, 2011. I have read some really good steampunk recently and am eager to read this collection.

I downloaded Summer's Crossing by Julie Kagawa to my Adobe Digital Editions from eHarlequin this week too. This is an exclusive ebook novella from Julie Kagawa's Iron Fey series. I am linking to Amazon because it is easier but it was free at eHarlequin.

I also got The Reckoning by Kelley Armstrong for my Kindle. I have the first two books in the series there and I am determined to read them this summer. I just finished The Gathering and really loved it, so I am eager to give this series a try too. 

I have just one more day of work before my summer vacation begins. I can't wait to dive into my TBR stack and READ! What did you get this week?

6 comments:

  1. I really loved the Darkest Powers trilogy and thought it got stronger with each book. I've yet to read The Gathering though so I can't compare. I've also still got to read The Iron Queen but I waiting for its release here. Can't wait! I hope you enjoy them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your YA collection knows no bounds. WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great set! I especially want to read Summmer's Crossing.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh soo jealous!:D Three awesome books, enjoy!

    Lisa
    Make sure to check out my 50 Follower Giveaway!:D
    http://turningpages.blogspot.com/2011/05/50-follower-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOh The Darkest Powers trilogy was awesome! Hope you like it! It was a great trilogy and it might answer a few questions that popped up in Darkness Rising. Nothing major, but just a few mentioned things here and there!

    Summer's Crossing was a fun read so I hope you like that too!

    Here's my IMM

    Happy Reading!

    Old Follower
    Jessica@a GREAT read

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got The Reckoning a few weeks ago myself, I just need to get the first two novels now. I hope you enjoy the Steampunk anthology.

    My Mailbox

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!