Monday, June 6, 2011

May Reading Report

May is over along with the stress of ending the school year and I am looking forward to the relaxing pace of summer vacation.

I read 19 books in May. You can see the list here. I read a total of 6977 pages this month. Ten of the books were young adult titles and the other nine were adult books. I read a lot of really good books. I especially enjoyed Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier and Blood Magic by Tessa Gratton. I began the month re-reading one of my all-time favorite adult books - A Civil Campaign by Lois McMaster Bujold.

I read 9 ebooks this month and 10 print books. 

I added 46 books to my TBR mountain this May. Twenty-six were books for my Kindle; eighteen were young adult books; and twelve were books for review. Forty of the ones I added in May are still waiting to be read. 

My TBR stack currently numbers 1078. Here is a look at the tip of the iceberg. These are the ones I'm planning to take to my summer home with me. 


1 comment:

  1. Great job for May! Happy June Reading!

    http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2011/05/may-monthly-news.html

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!