Wednesday, June 22, 2011

WoW: Forever by Maggie Stiefvater

"Waiting on" Wednesday is a meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. It gives us a chance to spotlight books that we are eagerly anticipating and to see what others are waiting for too.

My pick this week makes me part of huge crowd. I am waiting for Forever by Maggie Stiefvater. I have been waiting for this one ever since I finished the last page of Linger. It seems like it has been forever. But, now, July 12 is just around the corner.

Here is the description:
The thrilling conclusion to #1 bestselling Shiver trilogy from Maggie Stievater


In Maggie Stiefvater's SHIVER, Grace and Sam found each other. In LINGER, they fought to be together. Now, in FOREVER, the stakes are even higher than before. Wolves are being hunted. Lives are being threatened. And love is harder and harder to hold on to as death comes closing in.

I plan to begin reading this one as soon as those nice folks from UPS drop it on my doorstep. I may not even get inside the door. (I hope the weather is nice.)


5 comments:

  1. I'm so far behind - I really need to get on this series!!

    Our WOW pick is at BookSake.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pick! I'm so excited for this one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo can't wait for this one either!! Hopefully the postal service will be moving fast that week with this one! That's what I get for preordering! Can't pass up a good deal though!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day and Happy Reading!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pick. I really want to read this one too!
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/06/waiting-on-wednesday-24.html

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!