Sunday, July 10, 2011

In My YA Mailbox (July 10, 2011)

The weekly In My Mailbox post is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. It is fun to see what everyone else gets in their mailboxes, shopping bags, and library visits. Click on the link to The Story Siren's site to see the rules and join in the fun.
 
I guarantee that your TBR pile will grow when you see all the wonderful books everyone gets. You will discover lots of great blogs and lots of books that you won't be able to live without.

This week I just have a small mailbox. That would be good for the TBR stack but I have enough backlogged to keep me reading for about four years.

Here is what I added:
I received the copy of Ruby Red by Kerstin Gier that I won from Jill at The O.W.L. I have already read and reviewed this one but I wanted a finished copy to keep. Now I would really like the sequels!

I'm always looking for books that will appeal to my HS boys. When I saw people saying good things about Stupid Fast by Geoff Herbach, I knew I had to add it to my reading stack and eventually to my HS Media Center. 

Conspiracies by Mercedes Lackey and Rosemary Edghill is the second book in the Shadow Grail series. I like both authors and thought I would continue with the series even though I wasn't blown away by the first book. This genre is always popular in my HS Media Center too. 

What did you get in your mailbox this week?

11 comments:

  1. Hey I won Ruby Red as well. It's such a beautiful copy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dittos!! I got my copy of Ruby Red that I won as well!! Looove the cover! It's gorgeous!

    Here's my IMM

    Have a GREAT day!!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I received Ruby Red this week too :)

    I will have to look into Stupid Fast for my library. I look forward to your review!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I received Ruby Red this week too, and I'm really looking forward to trying it. Happy reading! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great set! I have Stupid Fast but haven't read it yet. It sounds really cute. I really want Ruby Red.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you have a nice stack of books this week in your mailbox.
    Happy Reading,
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm interesting in reading Stupid Fast! :) Great IMM!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've heard GREAT things about Stupid Fast!!
    Here's My Mailbox.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I heard the author of Stupid Fast is hilarious - I definitely want to check it out. I'll be looking forward to your review :) Hope you enjoy them all!

    Here's what books I received in my mailbox this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. A great haul! Awesome stuff... I can't wait to read Ruby Red :)
    Check out what's In My Mailbox

    Mia @ Gripped into Books

    ReplyDelete
  11. Interested to see what you think of Stupid Fast. I liked it a lot, but had problems with the language.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!