Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wow: Ranger's Apprentice: The Lost Stories by John Flanagan

Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. It gives us a chance to spotlight books that we are eagerly anticipating.


I was sad to see the Ranger's Apprentice series by John Flanagan come to an end recently. So I was delighted when I found out that Flanagan was not finished with the Ranger's Apprentice world. Ranger's Apprentice: The Lost Stories will be published on October 4.


Here is the description:
Inspired by questions and letters his loyal readers have sent over the years, John Flanagan offers a gift in response: a collection of "lost" tales that fill in the gaps between Ranger's Apprentice novels. For the first time, readers can learn the truth behind how Will came to be orphaned and what his real relationship to Halt is, or watch Alyss in action as the young Araluen diplomat disguises herself and becomes the perfect spy.
I can't wait to see what Flanagan has in store for his loyal fans.

1 comment:

  1. Put it on my Follett list right away. Just sad it's not coming out until October!

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!