Wednesday, July 13, 2011

WoW: Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer

"Waiting on" Wednesday is a meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. It gives us a chance to spotlight books that we are eagerly anticipating and to see what others are waiting for too.




I am waiting this week for Wolfsbane by Andrea Cremer. This sequel to Nightshade will be out on July 26. Here is the product description:


This thrilling sequel to the much-talked-about Nightshade begins just where it ended-Calla Tor wakes up in the lair of the Searchers, her sworn enemy, and she's certain her days are numbered. But then the Searchers make her an offer-one that gives her the chance to destroy her former masters and save the pack-and the man-she left behind. Is Ren worth the price of her freedom? And will Shay stand by her side no matter what? Now in control of her own destiny, Calla must decide which battles are worth fighting and how many trials true love can endure and still survive.

I thought Nightshade was very good and I am eager to find out what happens next for Calla. This book will hit the top of my TBR stack when it arrives.

4 comments:

  1. I'm still not sure if I'm going to read this one...

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished Wolfsbane last week and it was very good. I don't think you'll be disappointed. Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad this book is releasing soon! I can't wait to see what happens,

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw this just a blog or two ago!! I can't wait to read it either!

    Here's my WoW

    Happy Reading and have a GREAT day!!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!