Monday, August 1, 2011

My Book Buying Addiction

Take a look at this:
This was my Gmail Amazon mailbox on the morning of July 26. 21 messages! But at the end of the day I had reduced it to 5. And my TBR stacks have swelled again.
I do have a bunch of things that I want that are coming out at the end of August but I haven't pre-ordered them yet. I need to change my "ship to" address because I will be back at work as of Aug. 29. Getting a whole bunch of books will make starting work a lot easier!

I have to admit that I like my end of day mailbox better than my beginning of day. Please, tell me I am not the only one with an Amazon addiction.

4 comments:

  1. Wow!!!! I'm addicted to Amazon, but only through looking. Well maybe when it comes to the bargain books I get there! :) I'm super jealous of the books!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! My BN.com & Amazon inboxes look exactly the same. I have a huge problem!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I buy about two books a year for myself, and use Baker And Taylor or Follett for school because I get the books fully processed. The public library wishes that I bought more because I constantly have the limit of things allowed (50!) on reserve.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The only thing I've bought from there recently are text books and I'll probably try to get my fall text books from someone other than Amazon.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!