Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Teaser Tuesday: Supernaturally by Kiersten White

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:

  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

I have been waiting for Supernaturally by Kiersten White ever since I finished Paranormalcy. I thought that one was a cute, quirky, paranormal and just fell in love with Evie. I had to have more of her adventures as soon as they were available.

Teaser:
"How about the Mall?"

"Wait--you mean the Mall, as in a bunch of museums in DC that we would wander around and I'd pretend like I understood modern art while really thinking, holy crap, a gremlin could have painted that and for all we know did, or the mall, as in picking out a new pair of shoes, eating food that's terrible for us, and making up life stories for all the people that pass us?"

"I can see now that I must have meant the second."

"What a smart boy." I smiled and he pulled me close.

15 comments:

  1. Actually, I prefer the first but hey - the second could be fun too!

    My teaser this week is from ‘Deep Trouble’ by Mary Connealy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee! I remember this part!

    Here's my teaser

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for visiting my blog!

    I love this teaser! I've been waiting to get my hands on Supernaturally, but it hasn't happened yet. Sigh.

    - April

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read this one, but loved Paranormalcy! From the teaser, this one sounds like lots of fun. also ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great teaser! I need to start on this series because I'm hearing a lot of great things about it. Happy Reading
    Ange @ the Moonlight Reader
    My Teaser: http://ange-moonlightreader.blogspot.com/2011/08/teaser-tuesday-18.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this teaser! I haven't read anything by Kiersten White but I see now that I need to add her to my TBR :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's cute, lol. I loved it. Great teaser, can't wait to read this. After, of course, I get my hands on the first one.

    -Gabrielle @ The Story Seekers

    ReplyDelete
  8. Isn't it great when authors and publishers give as a good follow-up to a well loved story? I liked your teaser.

    Mine is here: Quirky Girls Read

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really want to read this one.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great teaser. Makes me want to read the book.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Evie! She was what made the first book for me. B&N had a 50% off sale yesterday, and I treated myself to this! Can't wait :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome Teaser. The book sounds like fun!
    http://alaskanbookcafe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have to get my hands on this one - I loved Paranormalcy.
    Sally.
    http://theelifylop.blogspot.com/2011/08/teaser-tuesday-32.html

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!