Wednesday, September 28, 2011

WoW: Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl

Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. She has a linky widget at her site each week for your post and to make it easy to find posts by other people.

The purpose of the meme is to spotlight books that we are eagerly anticipating. It is fun to take a look at what others are waiting for.

I have noticed that it has expanded my wishlist though. Be warned!

Coming on Oct. 18 is Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl. This is book 3 in the Beautiful Creatures series. I have really enjoyed books 1 and 2 and can't wait to find out what happens next for Ethan and Lena.

Here is the product description:
Ethan Wate thought he was getting used to the strange, impossible events happening in Gatlin, his small Southern town. But now that Ethan and Lena have returned home, strangeand impossible have taken on new meanings. Swarms of locusts, record-breaking heat, and devastating storms ravage Gatlin as Ethan and Lena struggle to understand the impact of Lena's Claiming. Even Lena's family of powerful Supernaturals is affected - and their abilities begin to dangerously misfire. As time passes, one question becomes clear: What - or who - will need to be sacrificed to save Gatlin?

For Ethan, the chaos is a frightening but welcome distraction. He's being haunted in his dreams again, but this time it isn't by Lena - and whatever is haunting him is following him out of his dreams and into his everyday life. Even worse, Ethan is gradually losing pieces of himself - forgetting names, phone numbers, even memories. He doesn't know why, and most days he's too afraid to ask.

Sometimes there isn't just one answer or one choice. Sometimes there's no going back. And this time there won't be a happy ending.
No happy ending? I'll have to see.

2 comments:

  1. "Swarms of locusts, record-breaking heat, and devastating storms"...
    that pretty much sounds like our year here in the midwest in 2011. Hope all ends well in Gatlin!

    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried reading the first book to this one, but just couldn't get into it. But I still love the covers! They're so stunning yet pretty simple at the same time! Enjoy!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!