Wednesday, November 9, 2011

WoW: Inheritance by Christopher Paolini

Waiting on Wednesday is a meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. She has a linky widget at her site each week for your post and to make it easy to find posts by other people.

The purpose of the meme is to spotlight books that we are eagerly anticipating. It is fun to take a look at what others are waiting for.

I have noticed that it has expanded my wishlist though. Be warned!

This one is for my students who have been eagerly waiting for this book since last Spring when they found out it was really going to be published. This is for all those kids who have been asking me for years when this books would finally be published.

Inheritance by Christopher Paolini

I will have to admit that I am lukewarm about it myself. Maybe it is time to read Eragon again and tackle Eldest and Brisingr for the first time. 

I know my students will be talking about this one!


4 comments:

  1. Never read this series, but seeing it around a lot lately! Hope you enjoy it once it releases!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've not read any of the books by Paolini, but the came highly recommended by my son's teacher. Maybe I will give them a try.
    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This would certainly be the book my students are waiting on the most! But, I'm like you -- I've read the first one but never went any farther. I'm glad kids (especially boys) like these so much, though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never read this series too - but I saw the movie! It really intrigued me. I was always interested in dragons. I'll add this series to my wishlist.

    Here's my Waiting on Wednesday post.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments. Let me know what you think.

This blog is now officially declared an Award Free zone! I do appreciate your kindness in thinking of me and I am humbled by your generosity. Your comments are award enough for me. Comment away!